Thoughtful solutions designed to keep companies competitive and on budget.
JGS will help you design an effective ACA compliance and reporting strategy, prepare for a compliance audit, and minimize risk exposure. We act as an extension of your HR department to offer guidance and expertise, ensuring that your benefits management strategy is working. Our team will verify that your company is entirely compliant with ERISA, the ACA and other federal and state requirements, and your company is meeting all disclosure and filing deadlines. We’ll also help you devise and implement a system of checks and balances to make sure you continue to meet requirements and can adapt to legislative updates in a timely fashion.
Products and services that get your compliance strategy on the right track:
- ACA compliance: risk exposure audit, reporting calendar and checklist
- Sample notices & templates for COBRA, HIPAA, and more
- Eligibility audits to determine which hourly employees meet federal “full-time” status requirements and qualify for benefits
- Strategic & adaptable benefit management and compliance review plans designed to evolve alongside your business, minimize risk exposure and keep you in compliance with ERISA, DOL, HHS, and IRS regulations for years to come
Human Resource Support
The human resources and benefits administration landscape with its constant updates and ever-evolving regulations is challenging even for the most well-staffed HR divisions. You can trust our Human Resources support team to deliver the solutions and tools you need to maintain compliance and provide employees with a positive onboarding and enrollment experience. Our HR team can offer guidance and information to help your company minimize risk and make informed decisions – even in the most challenging situations.
HR Support you won’t want to go without:
- HR Hotline: give your team access to on-call experts who will guide and advise them as they navigate challenging and unprecedented situations
- HRconnection: a customized benefits website that helps you deliver a consistent, positive enrollment experience to employees
- Employee Education: help employees understand and leverage valuable employee benefits programs and initiatives
- Employee Communication: New hire guides, benefits handbooks, and more
The JGS Process.
Clear goals and a plan are the first steps to success.
What happens if you don't?
- Insurance is addressed once a year at renewal
- You have no strategy for projecting costs and managing the renewal process
- You take a reactive approach to the carrier’s renewal by simply reducing benefits and shifting costs to your employees