How it Works Webinar Series
Here you will find a library of our previously recorded webinars in our How it Works webinar series. We created this series with one goal in mind: to pull back the curtain on the insurance world—and break down the topics that matter most to you—to help you succeed in 2021 and beyond.
Have a topic you want our team to cover in a future webinar? Let us know!
How it Works #7 - Homeowner Policies
Learn the differences between the various forms of homeowner policy coverages (HO3, HO4, HO6).
- Who can get coverage?
- The differences between homeowner policies
- Policies for Community Associations
How it Works #6 - All About Flood
A discussion about this major and often misunderstood cause of loss and the possible coverage that exists for it.
- What is a flood from an insurance perspective?
- Available coverages
How it Works #5 - Earth, Wind & Fire
Disasters are out of our control, that’s why it’s vital that your Community Association is equipped with the knowledge on how to handle one.
- Sinkholes and digging holes
- Wind buy-back policy & flying mattress
- Kitchen fire & dryer vents
- You may not think that it’s a flood but…
How it Works #4 - Disaster Preparedness
Helping you plan ahead: what to do before, during and after.
- Things to do before, during and after a major weather event.
- Board responsibilities
- How to manage expectations
How it Works #3 - Association Insurance 101
Everything you need to know about the 5 main coverages.
- Understand the major coverages in a community association insurance program
How it Works #2 - Look Outside Your Bubble
How big freeze and other weather events affect your premium.
- Where does premium come from?
- How external factors are impacting your community